It is the sole responsibility of a player’s parent/guardian to ensure the player is furnished with and wears all required equipment to all games, scrimmages and practices.
If a coach notices any of the required gear missing, the player will be excused from participating until they are properly suited. This is for the safety of the player.
All equipment is required unless otherwise noted:
- Helmet with face mask (must be HECC certified)
- Mouth Guard (mandatory for peewee and above)
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Shin Pads with straps
- Hockey Pants with belt or suspenders
- Hockey Gloves
- Hockey Skates
- Hockey stick with tape
- Supporters with cup or pelvic protector
- Garter Belt for Hockey socks
- Neck guard
- Is available to loan through Boys & Girls Clubs. Equipment must be returned to Boys & Girls Clubs at the conclusion of the hockey season. If you fail to return loaned equipment, you will be billed for the equipment cost.
USA Hockey Age Chart.pdf